Thursday, December 10, 2015

Christmas MANIA

Hello All,

It's Christmastime.




I want a Harry Potter-themed Christmas so badly.

I know, it's been this time of year for a few weeks now... but my finals are finished, and grading final exams for my boss is finished, meaning I can now enjoy Christmas!

*Insert long, happy sigh here.*

I've gotten out my Philosophy gingerbread body wash and bought both almond nog and pumpkin spice soy egg nog. (Not a fan of the original stuff.) I'm also playing Christmas music 24/7, driving most of the people around me insane.

I just can't believe it's December! Here in Alabama it's in the high 60s or low 70s every day, so the weather is punking us all.
From the girls I've seen wearing Ugg boots with shorts... we all have no idea what to wear. Crop top tacky Christmas sweaters? Corduroys with tank tops?

Anyway, what do you do to celebrate this happy time of the year?

When I head to my parents' house to spend some time with them, I plan to bake. A lot.
I'll also be writing almost all day every day. I'll be writing the fourth book in the Crescent City Creatures series, and I'm too excited to start it! :)

I'll leave you with two songs: one that's Christmassy, for those so inclined, and one that isn't.
Because at this point, some of you just want to shut off the radio when those bells start a-jingling.



Yes, this is the Justin Beiber version. And yes, I do like him. No, I don't understand it either...


This song is a romance novel. Enough said. Marry me, Ed? 

Hope your season is going well!

Watch out for my Tales of the Traveling Totes post coming your way on the 15th!

XO,
Sammie

No comments:

Post a Comment